Market Identification Codes (MIC) TradingHours.com
|AIXE||AIXECUTE||EXPIRED OPERATING MIC||NSPD||🇨🇭 Switzerland|
|AIXK||ASTANA INTERNATIONAL EXCHANGE LTD||ACTIVE OPERATING MIC||RMKT||🇰🇿 Kazakhstan|
|AKIS||AKIS - BANCA AKROS - SYSTEMATIC INTERNALISER||ACTIVE OPERATING MIC||SINT||🇮🇹 Italy|
|ALDP||NYSE ALTERNEXT DARK||ACTIVE SEGMENT||NSPD||🇺🇸 United States|
|ALLT||ALLT - OTF||ACTIVE OPERATING MIC||OTFS||🇪🇸 Spain|
|ALSI||AKTIESELSKABET ARBEJDERNES LANDSBANK - SYSTEMATIC INTERNALISER||ACTIVE OPERATING MIC||SINT||🇩🇰 Denmark|
|ALTX||JSE ALTERNATE EXCHANGE||ACTIVE SEGMENT||NSPD||🇿🇦 South Africa|
|ALXA||EURONEXT - ALTERNEXT AMSTERDAM||EXPIRED SEGMENT||NSPD||🇳🇱 Netherlands|
|ALXB||EURONEXT GROWTH BRUSSELS||ACTIVE SEGMENT||NSPD||🇧🇪 Belgium|
|ALXL||EURONEXT GROWTH LISBON||ACTIVE SEGMENT||NSPD||🇵🇹 Portugal|
|ALXP||EURONEXT GROWTH PARIS||ACTIVE SEGMENT||NSPD||🇫🇷 France|
|AMLG||AMERICAN LEDGER ATS||ACTIVE OPERATING MIC||ATSS||🇺🇸 United States|
|AMNL||AMMAN STOCK EXCHANGE - NON-LISTED SECURITIES MARKET||ACTIVE SEGMENT||NSPD||🇯🇴 Jordan|
|AMPX||ASSET MATCH PRIVATE EXCHANGE||ACTIVE OPERATING MIC||NSPD||🇬🇧 United Kingdom|
|AMTS||MTS NETHERLANDS||EXPIRED SEGMENT||NSPD||🇬🇧 United Kingdom|
About MICs (ISO 10383)
There are 2,128 active MIC codes. MIC stands for "Market Identification Code". The MIC standard is designed to improve interoperability and communication between markets, regulators, data services providers, and other market participants.
MICs code are updated monthly. Changes are published on the second Monday of the month and go into effect on the fourth Monday.
MIC codes are maintained by SWIFT, as the ISO 10383 Registration Authority. We publish all MICs here is a searchable format here for your convenience.
There are 2 kinds of MICs: Operating MICs and Segment MICs. A market segment MIC is a sub-section of a Operating MIC. MICs usually specialize in a specific asset class or are regulated differently than the parent MIC. Each Segment MIC has exactly one Operating MIC.
An operating MIC identifies an entity which operates an exchange, trading platform, etc. An operating MIC may have zero or more segment MICs under it. Segment MICs and Operating MICs are designed to provide more clarity and accuracy.
All MICs (operating and segment) are 4 alpha-numeric characters. Stock exchanges tend to start with a "X" but this is not an official rule.
Market Operators can submit requests for updates or addition of new MICs. The entity must submit a MIC Creation request. The market entity may also submit a request to update a MIC or deactivate a MIC. If you are aware of a market entity that does not have a MIC you should contact the entity and tell them to apply for a MIC directly. No third parties are allowed to submit a creation, edit, or deactivation request.
Recently Added MICs
Recently Updated MICs
- EWRM - TURKISH MERCANTILE EXCHANGE - ELECTRONIC WAREHOUSE RECEIPT MARKET
- EXTR - ENERGY EXCHANGE ISTANBUL
- IEXD - INVESTORS EXCHANGE - DARK
- IEXG - INVESTORS EXCHANGE
- TMEX - TURKISH MERCANTILE EXCHANGE
- XDSM - BORSA ISTANBUL - DEBT SECURITIES MARKET
- XEDA - ELECTRICITY DAY-AHEAD MARKET
- XEID - ELECTRICITY INTRA-DAY MARKET
- XEQY - BORSA ISTANBUL - EQUITY MARKET
- XFNO - BORSA ISTANBUL - FUTURES AND OPTIONS MARKET
- XIST - BORSA ISTANBUL
- XPMS - BORSA ISTANBUL - PRECIOUS METALS AND DIAMONDS MARKETS
- XPTY - LATIN AMERICAN STOCK EXCHANGE, INC.
Recently Expired MICs
Next Publication Dates
- March 2023 (Current)
- Published Date: March 13, 2023
- Implementation Date: March 27, 2023
- April 2023
- Published Date: April 10, 2023
- Implementation Date: April 24, 2023
- May 2023
- Published Date: May 08, 2023
- Implementation Date: May 22, 2023
- June 2023
- Published Date: June 12, 2023
- Implementation Date: June 26, 2023
- July 2023
- Published Date: July 10, 2023
- Implementation Date: July 24, 2023