Market Identification Codes (MIC) TradingHours.com
|AMXO||NYSE AMEX OPTIONS||ACTIVE SEGMENT||NSPD||🇺🇸 United States|
|ANLP||AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND BANKING GROUP LIMITED||ACTIVE SEGMENT||NSPD||🇬🇧 United Kingdom|
|ANTS||ABBEY NATIONAL TREASURY SERVICES PLC - SYSTEMATIC INTERNALISER||ACTIVE OPERATING MIC||SINT||🇬🇧 United Kingdom|
|ANZL||AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND BANKING GROUP LIMITED SYSTEMATIC INTERNALISER||ACTIVE OPERATING MIC||SINT||🇬🇧 United Kingdom|
|APAW||WIENER BOERSE AG - APA||ACTIVE OPERATING MIC||APPA||🇦🇹 Austria|
|APCL||ASIA PACIFIC CLEAR||ACTIVE SEGMENT||NSPD||🇸🇬 Singapore|
|APEX||ASIA PACIFIC EXCHANGE||ACTIVE OPERATING MIC||NSPD||🇸🇬 Singapore|
|APXL||SYDNEY STOCK EXCHANGE LIMITED||ACTIVE OPERATING MIC||NSPD||🇦🇺 Australia|
|AQEA||AQUIS EXCHANGE EUROPE AUCTION ON DEMAND (AOD)||ACTIVE SEGMENT||NSPD||🇫🇷 France|
|AQED||AQUIS EXCHANGE EUROPE NON DISPLAY ORDER BOOK (NDOB)||ACTIVE SEGMENT||NSPD||🇫🇷 France|
|AQEU||AQUIS EXCHANGE EUROPE||ACTIVE OPERATING MIC||NSPD||🇫🇷 France|
|AQSD||AQSE MAIN MARKET (NON-EQUITY)||ACTIVE SEGMENT||RMKT||🇬🇧 United Kingdom|
|AQSE||AQUIS STOCK EXCHANGE||ACTIVE OPERATING MIC||RMKT||🇬🇧 United Kingdom|
|AQSF||AQSE GROWTH MARKET (NON-EQUITY)||ACTIVE SEGMENT||RMKT||🇬🇧 United Kingdom|
|AQSG||AQSE GROWTH MARKET (EQUITY)||ACTIVE SEGMENT||RMKT||🇬🇧 United Kingdom|
About MICs (ISO 10383)
There are 2,128 active MIC codes. MIC stands for "Market Identification Code". The MIC standard is designed to improve interoperability and communication between markets, regulators, data services providers, and other market participants.
MICs code are updated monthly. Changes are published on the second Monday of the month and go into effect on the fourth Monday.
MIC codes are maintained by SWIFT, as the ISO 10383 Registration Authority. We publish all MICs here is a searchable format here for your convenience.
There are 2 kinds of MICs: Operating MICs and Segment MICs. A market segment MIC is a sub-section of a Operating MIC. MICs usually specialize in a specific asset class or are regulated differently than the parent MIC. Each Segment MIC has exactly one Operating MIC.
An operating MIC identifies an entity which operates an exchange, trading platform, etc. An operating MIC may have zero or more segment MICs under it. Segment MICs and Operating MICs are designed to provide more clarity and accuracy.
All MICs (operating and segment) are 4 alpha-numeric characters. Stock exchanges tend to start with a "X" but this is not an official rule.
Market Operators can submit requests for updates or addition of new MICs. The entity must submit a MIC Creation request. The market entity may also submit a request to update a MIC or deactivate a MIC. If you are aware of a market entity that does not have a MIC you should contact the entity and tell them to apply for a MIC directly. No third parties are allowed to submit a creation, edit, or deactivation request.
Recently Added MICs
Recently Updated MICs
- EWRM - TURKISH MERCANTILE EXCHANGE - ELECTRONIC WAREHOUSE RECEIPT MARKET
- EXTR - ENERGY EXCHANGE ISTANBUL
- IEXD - INVESTORS EXCHANGE - DARK
- IEXG - INVESTORS EXCHANGE
- TMEX - TURKISH MERCANTILE EXCHANGE
- XDSM - BORSA ISTANBUL - DEBT SECURITIES MARKET
- XEDA - ELECTRICITY DAY-AHEAD MARKET
- XEID - ELECTRICITY INTRA-DAY MARKET
- XEQY - BORSA ISTANBUL - EQUITY MARKET
- XFNO - BORSA ISTANBUL - FUTURES AND OPTIONS MARKET
- XIST - BORSA ISTANBUL
- XPMS - BORSA ISTANBUL - PRECIOUS METALS AND DIAMONDS MARKETS
- XPTY - LATIN AMERICAN STOCK EXCHANGE, INC.
Recently Expired MICs
Next Publication Dates
- November 2022 (Current)
- Published Date: November 14, 2022
- Implementation Date: November 28, 2022
- December 2022
- Published Date: December 12, 2022
- Implementation Date: December 26, 2022
- January 2023
- Published Date: January 09, 2023
- Implementation Date: January 23, 2023
- February 2023
- Published Date: February 13, 2023
- Implementation Date: February 27, 2023
- March 2023
- Published Date: March 13, 2023
- Implementation Date: March 27, 2023