Market Identification Codes (MIC) TradingHours.com
|24EX||24 EXCHANGE||ACTIVE OPERATING MIC||NSPD||🇧🇲 Bermuda|
|3579||SSY FUTURES LTD - FREIGHT SCREEN||ACTIVE OPERATING MIC||NSPD||🇬🇧 United Kingdom|
|360T||360T||ACTIVE OPERATING MIC||ATSS||🇩🇪 Germany|
|4AXE||4 AFRICA EXCHANGE (PTY) LTD||ACTIVE OPERATING MIC||RMKT||🇿🇦 South Africa|
|A2XX||A2X||ACTIVE OPERATING MIC||NSPD||🇿🇦 South Africa|
|AACA||CREDIT AGRICOLE CIB - SYSTEMATIC INTERNALISER||ACTIVE OPERATING MIC||SINT||🇫🇷 France|
|AAPA||ATHENS EXCHANGE - APA||ACTIVE OPERATING MIC||APPA||🇬🇷 Greece|
|AATS||ASSENT ATS||ACTIVE OPERATING MIC||ATSS||🇺🇸 United States|
|ABAN||ABANCA||ACTIVE OPERATING MIC||NSPD||🇪🇸 Spain|
|ABFI||ALPHA BANK - SYSTEMATIC INTERNALISER||ACTIVE OPERATING MIC||SINT||🇬🇷 Greece|
|ABNA||ABN AMRO BANK NV - SYSTEMATIC INTERNALISER||ACTIVE OPERATING MIC||SINT||🇳🇱 Netherlands|
|ABNC||ABN AMRO CLEARING BANK - SYSTEMATIC INTERNALISER||ACTIVE OPERATING MIC||SINT||🇳🇱 Netherlands|
|ABSI||ALM. BRAND BANK - SYSTEMATIC INTERNALISER||ACTIVE OPERATING MIC||SINT||🇩🇰 Denmark|
|ABUL||BULGARIAN STOCK EXCHANGE - ALTERNATIVE MARKET||ACTIVE SEGMENT||RMKT||🇧🇬 Bulgaria|
|ABXX||YOSHI MARKETS LIMITED||ACTIVE OPERATING MIC||MLTF||🇦🇪 United Arab Emirates|
About MICs (ISO 10383)
There are 2,128 active MIC codes. MIC stands for "Market Identification Code". The MIC standard is designed to improve interoperability and communication between markets, regulators, data services providers, and other market participants.
MICs code are updated monthly. Changes are published on the second Monday of the month and go into effect on the fourth Monday.
MIC codes are maintained by SWIFT, as the ISO 10383 Registration Authority. We publish all MICs here is a searchable format here for your convenience.
There are 2 kinds of MICs: Operating MICs and Segment MICs. A market segment MIC is a sub-section of a Operating MIC. MICs usually specialize in a specific asset class or are regulated differently than the parent MIC. Each Segment MIC has exactly one Operating MIC.
An operating MIC identifies an entity which operates an exchange, trading platform, etc. An operating MIC may have zero or more segment MICs under it. Segment MICs and Operating MICs are designed to provide more clarity and accuracy.
All MICs (operating and segment) are 4 alpha-numeric characters. Stock exchanges tend to start with a "X" but this is not an official rule.
Market Operators can submit requests for updates or addition of new MICs. The entity must submit a MIC Creation request. The market entity may also submit a request to update a MIC or deactivate a MIC. If you are aware of a market entity that does not have a MIC you should contact the entity and tell them to apply for a MIC directly. No third parties are allowed to submit a creation, edit, or deactivation request.
Recently Added MICs
Recently Updated MICs
- EWRM - TURKISH MERCANTILE EXCHANGE - ELECTRONIC WAREHOUSE RECEIPT MARKET
- EXTR - ENERGY EXCHANGE ISTANBUL
- IEXD - INVESTORS EXCHANGE - DARK
- IEXG - INVESTORS EXCHANGE
- TMEX - TURKISH MERCANTILE EXCHANGE
- XDSM - BORSA ISTANBUL - DEBT SECURITIES MARKET
- XEDA - ELECTRICITY DAY-AHEAD MARKET
- XEID - ELECTRICITY INTRA-DAY MARKET
- XEQY - BORSA ISTANBUL - EQUITY MARKET
- XFNO - BORSA ISTANBUL - FUTURES AND OPTIONS MARKET
- XIST - BORSA ISTANBUL
- XPMS - BORSA ISTANBUL - PRECIOUS METALS AND DIAMONDS MARKETS
- XPTY - LATIN AMERICAN STOCK EXCHANGE, INC.
Recently Expired MICs
Next Publication Dates
- May 2023 (Current)
- Published Date: May 08, 2023
- Implementation Date: May 22, 2023
- June 2023
- Published Date: June 12, 2023
- Implementation Date: June 26, 2023
- July 2023
- Published Date: July 10, 2023
- Implementation Date: July 24, 2023
- August 2023
- Published Date: August 14, 2023
- Implementation Date: August 28, 2023
- September 2023
- Published Date: September 11, 2023
- Implementation Date: September 25, 2023