Market Identification Codes (MIC) TradingHours.com
|ACEX||ACE DERIVATIVES & COMMODITY EXCHANGE LTD||ACTIVE OPERATING MIC||NSPD||🇮🇳 India|
|ACKF||KCG ACKNOWLEDGE FI||ACTIVE SEGMENT||NSPD||🇺🇸 United States|
|ADVT||ADVISE TECHNOLOGIES - APA TRANSPARENCY REPORTING||ACTIVE OPERATING MIC||APPA||🇺🇸 United States|
|AFDL||ABIDE FINANCIAL DRSP LIMITED APA||ACTIVE OPERATING MIC||APPA||🇬🇧 United Kingdom|
|AFET||AGRICULTURAL FUTURES EXCHANGE OF THAILAND||ACTIVE OPERATING MIC||NSPD||🇹🇭 Thailand|
|AFEX||AFRINEX LIMITED||ACTIVE OPERATING MIC||NSPD||🇲🇺 Mauritius|
|AFSA||AFS - OTF||ACTIVE OPERATING MIC||OTFS||🇳🇱 Netherlands|
|AFSE||AFS E-VENUES B.V.||ACTIVE OPERATING MIC||NSPD||🇳🇱 Netherlands|
|AFSI||AFS - OTF - INTEREST RATE DERIVATIVES||ACTIVE SEGMENT||OTFS||🇳🇱 Netherlands|
|AFSL||AFS - OTF - STRUCTURED PRODUCTS||ACTIVE SEGMENT||OTFS||🇳🇱 Netherlands|
|AFSO||AFS - OTF - BONDS||ACTIVE SEGMENT||OTFS||🇳🇱 Netherlands|
|AFSX||AFS - OTF - FX FORWARDS||ACTIVE SEGMENT||OTFS||🇳🇱 Netherlands|
|AGBP||A AND G BANCA PRIVADA SAU||ACTIVE OPERATING MIC||NSPD||🇪🇸 Spain|
|AILT||ARRACO IRELAND LTD||ACTIVE OPERATING MIC||NSPD||🇮🇪 Ireland|
|AIMX||LONDON STOCK EXCHANGE - AIM MTF||ACTIVE SEGMENT||NSPD||🇬🇧 United Kingdom|
About MICs (ISO 10383)
There are 2,128 active MIC codes. MIC stands for "Market Identification Code". The MIC standard is designed to improve interoperability and communication between markets, regulators, data services providers, and other market participants.
MICs code are updated monthly. Changes are published on the second Monday of the month and go into effect on the fourth Monday.
MIC codes are maintained by SWIFT, as the ISO 10383 Registration Authority. We publish all MICs here is a searchable format here for your convenience.
There are 2 kinds of MICs: Operating MICs and Segment MICs. A market segment MIC is a sub-section of a Operating MIC. MICs usually specialize in a specific asset class or are regulated differently than the parent MIC. Each Segment MIC has exactly one Operating MIC.
An operating MIC identifies an entity which operates an exchange, trading platform, etc. An operating MIC may have zero or more segment MICs under it. Segment MICs and Operating MICs are designed to provide more clarity and accuracy.
All MICs (operating and segment) are 4 alpha-numeric characters. Stock exchanges tend to start with a "X" but this is not an official rule.
Market Operators can submit requests for updates or addition of new MICs. The entity must submit a MIC Creation request. The market entity may also submit a request to update a MIC or deactivate a MIC. If you are aware of a market entity that does not have a MIC you should contact the entity and tell them to apply for a MIC directly. No third parties are allowed to submit a creation, edit, or deactivation request.
Recently Added MICs
Recently Updated MICs
- EWRM - TURKISH MERCANTILE EXCHANGE - ELECTRONIC WAREHOUSE RECEIPT MARKET
- EXTR - ENERGY EXCHANGE ISTANBUL
- IEXD - INVESTORS EXCHANGE - DARK
- IEXG - INVESTORS EXCHANGE
- TMEX - TURKISH MERCANTILE EXCHANGE
- XDSM - BORSA ISTANBUL - DEBT SECURITIES MARKET
- XEDA - ELECTRICITY DAY-AHEAD MARKET
- XEID - ELECTRICITY INTRA-DAY MARKET
- XEQY - BORSA ISTANBUL - EQUITY MARKET
- XFNO - BORSA ISTANBUL - FUTURES AND OPTIONS MARKET
- XIST - BORSA ISTANBUL
- XPMS - BORSA ISTANBUL - PRECIOUS METALS AND DIAMONDS MARKETS
- XPTY - LATIN AMERICAN STOCK EXCHANGE, INC.
Recently Expired MICs
Next Publication Dates
- September 2023 (Current)
- Published Date: September 11, 2023
- Implementation Date: September 25, 2023
- October 2023
- Published Date: October 09, 2023
- Implementation Date: October 23, 2023
- November 2023
- Published Date: November 13, 2023
- Implementation Date: November 27, 2023
- December 2023
- Published Date: December 11, 2023
- Implementation Date: December 25, 2023
- January 2024
- Published Date: January 08, 2024
- Implementation Date: January 22, 2024